Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When Books Come to Life

Tonight at pack meeting, we had some real book characters come to life! Thanks to Kyle McMinn, Jake Melancon, Jacob Collings, Carson Keller, Caleb Harris, Nathan Horsley, Joseph Stoddard, Tyler Hall, and Dahlin Ashby; for dressing up like characters out of books! WOW! All of your costumes were awesome! I tried to snap a photo, but my camera batteries were dead. (I guess since I dressed up as "Amelia Bedelia" I was just acting like she would, forgetting to put new batteries in the camera!)
Keep checking the blog for information. Work hard to earn your badges, pins, and other awards over the next month. In November we will do something special, so check back to update yourself on November's pack meeting (the week prior to pack meeting I should have November's pack meeting information posted). Oh yeah and . . .
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Huffstuff said...

I just have to tell you what an awesome job you are doing with Scouts. Thank you so much for loving these boys and having fun with them. I know you will be blessed for all you do.

The Callahans said...

Thanks a million Shaleece!